STAR CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
Please read the following information carefully.
Due to limited seating in our courses, and to keep our tuition rates as low as possible, we strictly adhere to our cancellation and refund policy.
4 or more calendar days prior to your class – full refund, less a $5.00 processing fee
3 days or less prior to your class – forfeit full tuition*
Example: If your class starts on Saturday, you MUST cancel by 5pm Tuesday to receive a refund.
4 or more calendar days prior to your class – no fee
3 days or less prior to your class – $25.00 reschedule fee
To cancel or reschedule a class, please call the main office at 208-639-4540.
Idaho STAR does not issue refunds or reschedule students at no charge for any of the following reasons:
- Not showing up for class
- Late arrival for classroom or range session(s)
- Dismissal for not having required riding gear
- Dismissal for being a danger to yourself or others during class
- For students under 18 years of age, failure to provide a waiver signed by a parent or guardian prior to class. See: Waiver
- Weather that does not present a safety hazard, as determined by the STAR (rain, heat, cold, light snow, etc.). We ride in all weather.
If you have an emergency and have to leave or miss your class, you must call the STAR office within 48 hours of the end of your course to be eligible for a possible refund or reschedule.
We do not guarantee refunds or reschedules for any reason after the fourth day prior to the start of the course.