STAR Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
5 or more calendar days prior to your class – full refund, minus $5.00 processing fee
4 days or less prior to your class - forfeit full tuition
5 or more calendar days prior to your class - no fee
4 days or less prior to your class - $25.00 reschedule fee
To cancel or reschedule a class please call the main office at 1-888-280-7827 or 1-208-639-4540.
Idaho STAR does not issue refunds or reschedule students for any of the following reasons:
- Late arrival for classroom or range session(s)
- Dismissal for not having required riding gear. See: http://idahostar.org/courses/What_to_Wear
- Dismissal for being a danger to yourself or others during class
- For students under 18 years of age, failure to provide a waiver signed by a parent or guardian prior to class. See: http://idahostar.org/FAQRetrieve.aspx?ID=50815&A=SearchResult&SearchID=12962113&ObjectID=50815&ObjectType=9
- Weather that does not present a safety hazard, as determined by the STAR staff and/or STAR Instructors (rain, heat, cold, light snow, etc.)
If you have an emergency and have to leave or miss your class, you must call the STAR office within 48 hours of the end of your course to be eligible for any refund or to reschedule. We do not guarantee refunds or reschedules for any reason after the fourth day prior to the start of the course.
STAR Policies and Procedures are subject to change, with or without notice.